Terms & Conditions
Deposits and Payments
A deposit equivalent to one nights stay is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of deposit and signed or online booking form. This can be done via Credit Card online(may take a few days to process) or you can deposit funds directly into our bank account via the internet. Please use your booking reference number as details. Kiwibank Account #38-9015-0337774-00. All bookings must be paid for in full at time of arrival.GST # 112-611-509. All rates are GST (15%) inclusive and are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$). We accept Visa, Master Card and New Zealand cash.
9am till 8pm (winter months) 9am till 9pm (summer months). Please try to complete all transactions during these hours.
Please contact Lake Waihola Holiday Park via email or phone to change your booking details.
Child ages are 2 to 14 years inclusive. There is a $5 per day charge for infants 0 - 1 inclusive.
Must report to reception on arrival. Day visitors are the ultimate responsibility of the registered guest and must leave quietly before 9pm. Vehicles are to be parked outside the Holiday Park in the carparks provided. Charges: $8 per person, $20 family (2 adults and 2 children). Please be aware that the Holiday Park facilities are for our paying-staying guests and in fairness to all guests we reserve the right to limit visitor numbers.
Check-in time is from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure.
Please advise reception if you will be arriving later than 9pm, so that arrangements can be made for a late checkin.
A valid credit card in the name of the guest must be presented on check-in. Any damage caused during the stay may be charged against that card.
Breakage or Damage
Please report any damage or breakages so that we can repair and/or replace.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome but conditions apply. Please visit our website - www.lakewaihola.co.nz to view our dog policy. Pets are forbidden in park owned accommodation and buildings at all times- a $150 surcharge will be applied if evidence of an animal is found in the units.
Sites are approximately 8m x 8m. It is necessary for all belongings to fit onto your designated site, i.e. caravan/tent, one car & all camping equipment. Extra vehicles will need to be parked out in the designated carparks. We only have a small area for boat & trailer storage. Please advise us before your arrival to make arrangements for boat/trailer storage.
I, the guest agree:
• To conform to Holiday Park bylaws & regulations (available from office & on website) & understand that any breach of the rules by ourselves or our guests will result in our site or unit being cancelled without any refund of fees paid.
• That any additions to the numbers in our party must be notified to and consent given by the owners of the Holiday Park before arrival.
• Only one vehicle is allowed to park on each site, with all other vehicles being parked in the designated areas.
• All visitors must report to the office & pay the day visitor fee prior to entering the Holiday Park and park their vehicles in the designated car parks.
• That our caravan/campervan will have a current electrical WOF.
• That our tent if connected to a power supply will have a transformer or an approved circuit breaking device.
• That no animals are allowed in the Holiday Park unless by prior approval and our dog policy signed.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time from any person if we reasonably believe the person:
• is not the person named on the reservation
• is not the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
• is not able to pay for any additional charges • may cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• is younger than 21 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• is concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
To ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay we expect common sense and consideration to be shown at all times. This includes reasonable behaviour and dress at all times. All alcohol is to be consumed on your site or in your unit. No noise between 10pm - 7am. All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the owners.
This statement applies to all individuals providing personal information to Lake Waihola Holiday Park through this website. When collecting personal information Lake Waihola Holiday Park complies with the Privacy Act 1993. The Lake Waihola Holiday Park will only collect and use personal information in connection with processing your request and for contacting you regarding our services to you. All personal information remains with Lake Waihola Holiday Park and will not be sold, traded or shared with anyone. If you have any questions regarding any of this information please contact us.
TV room is open from 8am - 11pm and is located inside the main kitchen/dining area.
Public card phone is nearby.
Washing machines & dryers are located in our 2 facility blocks. Washing machines take 2 x $1 coins and dryers are 2 x $1 coin for half an hour drying.
Messages & Mail
Please check with reception to collect any messages or mail. We do not deliver messages.
A 24 hour call button is located at the front of reception to contact the owners in case of emergency or disturbance.